Everyone has their holy grail products. Some peoples alter over time and some people swear by product repeat time and time again. I'm an alterer. I love testing and trying new items to see if they deserve a spot on my holy grail list. I decided to incorporate my love of testing and trying products into a series by showing you every few months my current beauty obsessions. Lets go.
1. Urban Decay "Naked 3" Palette - If I had to choose my favourite palette then Urban Decay is always the place I go. I love all 3 of the naked palettes from their range but over the past 1/2 months I've been especially loving number 3. For around Valentines day this palette is perfect at achieving that subtle girly look you desire. It also ranges from pinks to nudes and browns. It's perfect. The formulation of all of UD's eyeshadows are so creamy and highly pigmented meaning this deserves a spot on my current beauty obsessions.
2. No7 "Lovely Lashes" Mascara - This is literal perfection. The applicator of this product is simple but get perfect for creating volumised and long lashes for everyday use. This converts my lashes from short and stubby to long, fluttery and natural. I've already picked up a backup tube!! Let's just say I like this better than benefit they're real and thats saying something!!!
3. No7 "BB Lips" in Ballerina - I love this product. It comes in a handy tube for on the go and adds a subtle colour whilst providing the most beautiful colour. It claims to be a "1 simple step that provides 3 lip loving benefits of; a beautiful colour, soothing nourishment and UV protection" making it the most perfect everyday shade. No7 has been a favourite brand of mine for the past 2 months now. This lipgloss/balm also teams perfectly with my next favourite.
4. M.A.C "Velvet Teddy" Lipstick - After receiving all my gifts from Chloe's soapbox I've received a few new favourites, this being one of them. I love this colour shade which is a brown toned nude as it teams perfectly with my brown hair and warm toned skin. The formulation is matte for anyone who was wondering but doesn't dry out your lips and applies creamily like a balm or gloss. It is my perfect go-to shade and product.
5. Too Faced Sweetheart "Candy Glow" Blush - The 3 pink, peach and nude shades in this blush team together perfectly to create the most perfect, subtle and natural glow that can be swept gently across the cheeks. I love applying this with my "Real Techniques Blush Brush" on an everyday basic as the colour isn't too pigmented meaning I don't have to achieve that barbie doll look. Another brilliant product from Chloe.
6. M.A.C 'Soft and Gentle" Skin finish -This radiant powder finishes off any look perfectly, a small sweep across the cheekbones makes all the difference. It is a gold, champagne like colour, it contains shimmer and small specs of glitter, not too much that you look like a walking disco ball which isn't the best look. I use this either on a duo fibre brush or a fan brush to insure the application is even and precise. A favourite of mine.
Thanks for reading and I hope you try out a few of my favourite products.